Trust Academy professional development supports for Trust-funded service providers will include coaching, peer learning, live training and online courses in the following areas. Applicants will select a primary area of expertise.
- Youth Development, with a focus on behavior management, social emotional wellness, literacy instruction, project-based learning, fitness, and other relevant topics
- Family Services, with a focus on helping parenting and care coordination staff to strengthen their ability to support and engage families more effectively
- Inclusion of Children with Disabilities, with a focus on assisting organizations in including and accommodating children and youth with disabilities and their families
- Oral Health, with a focus on training school nurses and oral health staff around dental screenings, varnish and sealant applications, oral health education and prevention
- Organizational Capacity, with a focus on board development, communications, marketing, evaluation, program quality, financial management, fundraising, grant writing assistance, human resources, IT, organizational culture, partnership development, strategic planning, and staff leadership development
- Racial Equity Diversity and Inclusion (REDI) and Social-Emotional Wellness (SEW) supports for organizations and staff who serve children and families
Networking and Information Session:
November 16, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. via Zoom
Click Here to Register
Anticipated ITN Release: February 2022
Anticipated Application Due: March 2022
New 5-year Funding Cycle Begins: October 2022
Anticipated Total Funding: $3 million to fund supports across six focus areas
Potential applicants are encouraged to visit the Grants section of our website to learn more about our application process and eligibility requirements. Updates about each initiative can be found at our Grants Opportunities page.