The Children’s Trust strives to be an employer of choice to its staff and for job applicants considering employment with The Trust. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Below is a listing of the main benefits The Trust offers its full-time staff.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for staff and their eligible dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short/Long Term Disability (employer paid)
- Paid Leave (unused leave accrues and rolls over)
- Vacation (Annual leave) 15 days
- Paid Sick Leave 10 days
- Life insurance (employer paid)
- Tuition Assistance; and eligible as part of the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Paid Time Off for 12 Holidays
- Retirement options with the Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Deferred Compensation with the Florida Deferred Compensation Plan
- Free covered parking
Affordable Care Act Transparency Hub
The following links contain information related to The Children’s Trust’s group health plan in a machine-readable file (MRF) format. As required by the Affordable Care Act transparency rule, the MRF contain in-network rates and out-of-network allowed amounts. These files are generally intended by the Department of Labor, Treasury, and HHS to promote health insurance literacy, consumerism, and competition. They are not intended for use by Plan Participants.