Session to describe services sought through this solicitation.
The objective of this training is to share information about this grant opportunity and answer questions from interested applicants. A general overview of the application process and system for this grant opportunity will be provided. The following topics will be discussed:
- Amount of funding available
- Application review, selection and recommendation process
- Application system navigation and instructions
- Application sections in detail
- Important dates for application
- Question & answer process
The Children’s Trust is looking to fund one entity as an approved Department of Health (DOH) After-school Meals Program (AMP) Food Sponsor in Miami-Dade County to provide daily snacks (during after-school hours), lunches (when programs operate during full days), supper (for sites serving participants in need) and beverages for participating children in The Children’s Trust funded youth development (YD) programs. This critical nutrition component supports the health and development of participating children and youth.