The objective of the orientation is to kick off our new programmatic season by celebrating our successes while strengthening our skills to ensure high quality services for children and family. Please ensure that all key staff members who are an essential part of the contracting process attend. This includes the Executive Director/CEO along with the individuals who manage programmatic and fiscal functions of your agency’s Trust funded programs.
Key Topic: Spring into the New Programmatic Season"
Provider Panel Topic: "How do you promote quality services at your organization”
- 8:30 - 9 a.m. - Registration
- 9 - 9:30 a.m. - Welcome and Ice Breaker/Teambuilder
- 9:30 - 10 a.m. - State of the Trust
- 10 - 10:40 a.m. - Panel/Presentation - Focus on Key topic
- 10:40 - 11 a.m. - Department Gallery Walk - Focus on Key topic
- 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Skill-building: Small groups by initiative - Focus on contract execution
Parking: Building 7