The Children's Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County by making strategic investments in their futures. The Trust is guided by principles and values that include targeting early intervention and prevention services to our most vulnerable children, families and neighborhoods, while advocating for, and supporting, the increased availability of needed services for all children and their families.
The Children's Trust is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There are currently no open positions at The Children's Trust.
Career Opportunities in Other Organizations
The Children's Trust updates the following information weekly as a service to the community and is not responsible for the content. Please contact the listing agency directly for further details and application information. To post your agency's job opening on this page and on our Weekly Provider Bulletin, please fill out this form.
* Denotes new posting
Child Care Teacher *
1 World Learning Center seeks an experienced, passionate and pleasant child care teacher. Must possess DCF Child Care 40 Hour Certification, CPR/first aid certification and CDA (or be a CDA candidate). For more information, call 786.416.9940.
The Disability Independence Group seeks a client concierge to be responsible for answering phones, calling potential clients and conducting intake evaluations on all potential clients. Position also requires contacting current clients and giving updates on cases. Email résumé to email@example.com.
Teacher - Part-Time
Rainbow Intergenerational Learning Center seeks a part-time teacher. Must possess DCF-mandated 45 hours and high school diploma; FCCPC preferred. Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Horizons seeks a therapist to provide services to children and adults with an emphasis on mental health, addictions, substance abuse, families, suicide, stress, self-esteem problems and issues associated with aging, mental and emotional health. Must possess minimum two years experience of full-time employment providing therapeutic interventions to at-risk youth and adults and their families, and a master’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited university. Email résumé to email@example.com.
Concept Health Systems seeks highly motivated, masters-level clinicians for its Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT) program, an evidence-based treatment program for youth with substance abuse and other behavioral issues. For more information on MDFT, visit www.mdft.org. For complete job description and requirements, contact Gayle Dakof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Positions at Cherry Blossom Learning Center *
- After-School VPK Teacher - Part-Time Must be responsible, great with children and bilingual (English/Spanish); Roads location.
- Assistant Teacher - Full-Time For a pre-K (3-year-olds) class. Must possess DCF-mandated 45 hours and be great with children, able to multitask and bilingual (English/Spanish); Roads location.
For more information and application guidelines, email Katherine Nieto at email@example.com.
Available Positions at Family Central *
- Account Specialist
- Behavioral Support Specialist
- Development Director
- Family Counselor
- HIPPY Home Visitor
- Infant Mental Health Specialist
- Nurturing Coach
- Parent Educator
- Program Assistant
- Quality Improvement Specialist
For detailed job descriptions, requirements and application guidelines, visit www.familycentral.org.
Available Positions at Girl Power *
- Driver/Community Outreach Coordinator To transport participants to and from programming, as well as create and coordinate community outreach opportunities that increase Girl Power’s awareness and support for the agency's programs and services. Hack license required; M-TH, 3-8 p.m.
- Program Instructor - Part-Time To provide continuity of education and wraparound services, and to conduct activities for referred female students ages 11-17 at the Dorothy M. Wallace COPE Center; students are referred as a corrective action based on a Miami-Dade County Public Schools Level II infraction. Instructor will work closely with fellow Girl Power and M-DCPS staff to ensure that all classroom goals, objectives and outcomes are accomplished while providing quality programming to all students.
- Program Instructor - Part-Time To provide continuity of education and wraparound services, and to conduct activities for referred female students ages 11-17 at the Parkway Success Center; students are referred as a corrective action based on a Miami-Dade County Public Schools Level II infraction. Instructor will work closely with fellow Girl Power and M-DCPS staff to ensure that all classroom goals, objectives and outcomes are accomplished while providing quality programming to all students.
Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.