We've developed the material below for easy reference to help Trust-funded providers navigate through the different tools and resources available to them on Trust Central.
- Special Edition Provider Meeting: Trust Central Enhancements Nov. 19, 2021
This is a recording of the November 19, 2021 Provider meeting. It details new information on upcoming enhancements and important dates.
- Trust Central Overview Guide (pdf)
- Trust Central Login & Password Reset Guide (pdf)
- Agency Admin & User Management Guide (pdf)
- YouTube Videos Guide (pdf)
- Family Strengthening Reporting (pdf)
- Parenting Reporting (pdf)
- Programmatic Data Entry Instructions (pdf)
- Youth Development Reporting
- Differentiated Literacy Instructions Guidelines (pdf)
- School ID Data Quality Check (pdf)
Metrics Module Data Grids (pdf)
Provides an overview of the Metrics grids available in Trust Central per initiative.
Trust Central Metrics Module Guide (pdf)
Learn more about the Metrics Module in Trust Central.
Family Services Contract Metrics One-Pager (pdf)
Provides a breakdown of the calculations for Inclusion of CWD, Recruitment, Retention and Engagement metrics.
Youth Development K-5 and 6-12 One-Pager (pdf)
Provides a breakdown of the calculations for Inclusion of CWD, Service Utilization , Retention and Engagement metrics.
Retention and Engagement Resources
Parenting/Family Strengthening Retention & Engagement Video - This video will provide information on the retention and engagement metric for the parenting initiatives.
Parenting/Family Strengthening PowerPoint (pdf)
Family & Neighborhood Supports Retention and Engagement Video - This video will provide information on the retention and engagement metric for FNSP.
FNSP PowerPoint (pdf)
- Trust Central Reimbursement Guide (pdf) New!
- Trust Central Reimbursement Guide Video New!
This video will walk you through the enhancements in Trust Central as it relates to reimbursements.
- Trust Central Enhancements: Fiscal/Reimbursement Open Lab Recording New!
View recording of the December 14 open lab where we share the enhancements as it relates to reimbursements including staff agency assignments, rejections and workflow templates.
At this time we are only able to provide support by email. Please submit your detailed questions and screenshots (if needed) to email@example.com.