Session to describe services sought through this solicitation.
The objective of this training is to share information about this grant opportunity and answer questions from interested applicants. A general overview of the application process and system for this grant opportunity will be provided. The following topics will be discussed:
- Amount of funding available
- Application review, selection and recommendation process
- Application system navigation and instructions
- Application sections in detail
- Important dates for application
- Question & answer process
The Children’s Trust is looking to fund one qualified entity to implement the Help Me Grow Florida (HMGF) system model for early identification of developmental and/or behavioral concerns in children ages birth through eight years old and link their families to community-based services and supports.