The recipient will be honored at The Children's Trust Champions for Children Awards Ceremony in June.
This annual award is bestowed on an individual for a lifetime of notable achievement and dedication to children in Miami-Dade County. These achievements over time should display a depth of commitment to children’s causes that have resulted in lasting impact. By providing recognition to someone who has dedicated considerable time, knowledge, expertise or resources on behalf of children, The Trust hopes to motivate others to work toward improving the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County. Board members and staff of The Trust are not eligible.
- A typed letter on 8 1/2” X 11” letter-size paper.
- A maximum of 1,000 words.
- Additional materials are accepted or used in support of the nomination.
- Bind the pages by stapling on the upper left corner.
Please include the following information:
- Why the nominee should receive the Champion for Children award.
- Explain how the nominee has dedicated his or her time, knowledge, expertise or resources on behalf of children in Miami-Dade County for a minimum of ten years.
- Explain what outcomes the nominee has achieved that have impacted the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County.
- Include the nominees contact information so he or she can be reached if selected.
Nominations must be received by Monday, February
18 25 - Extended!
Submit by e-mail or regular mail to the following:
The Children's Trust
“Champion For Children”
3150 SW 3rd Ave
Miami, FL 33129
For additional information please call Ximena Nunez, Director of Communications at 305-571-5700 ext. 583.